Sunday 17 November 2013

A trip to Costa OOTD • oliviamayharker

Hey guys,

I have another OOTD for you today. We decided to go cheer ourselves up with a cheeky Costa and heres what I wore...



 Salted Caramel and Cream Latte @ Costa

After our Costa, and Melissa falling over 5 times on the way home, we managed to take some snaps once Melissa figured out how to use my camera. Despite the 'DANGER DEEP WATER' sign, nothing stops me whilst on the quest for blog photos.


Dress- Miss Selfridge
Navy Jumper- Topshop
Boyfriend coat- New Look @ ASOS
Boots- Primark
Bag- Topshop 

What do you think of my outfit? and would you risk deep water for a blog post? (haha)
Let me know in the comments.

Also, quick side note, I recently singed up to blog lovin', there is a link at the side of this post where you can follow me or you can click here, stay caught up with all my posts, and you can even select the option to be sent an email each time your favourite bloggers upload!

See you again soon,

Olivia x

Personal Instagram: oliviaharker (where the party starts)
Themed Instagram: oliviamayharker (go floral or go home)
Twitter: @oliviamayharker (join the conga here)







2 comments:

  1. fab outfit and that drink looks amazing right now.

    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! The drink was pretty yummy too! Xx

    ReplyDelete