Tuesday 22 October 2013

Topshop AW13 wishlist • oliviamayharker

Hi lovelies,

As you probably all know from my Instagram, I may be a little Topshop obsessed. You got me. Like any loving couple, me and Topshop go through love and hate phases but this Autumn and Winter, I'm craving rather a few items. Here are my top 5 Topshop AW13 picks.

Number 1- This navy blue heart print shirt is one I spied on somebody at college and immediately fell in love. Definitely an Autumn/Winter staple.

Number 2-  The chocolate brown Monk Strap leather boots are a pair of shoes that I am literally lusting after. Not normally being a shoe person, my love for these is a shock. Maybe it's a combination of the fact their such a bargain at £45 and their beauty.

Number 3- Knitwear, knitwear, knitwear. Possibly the love of my life. One of my favourite looks this Autumn is jumpers over dresses. A cream crop cable jumper is something my wardrobe is lacking, and this one is perfect.

Number 4- Velvet and tartan. What more could I ask for? I've been searching high and low for some nice tapered trousers for a while now and these Topshop beauties are the one.

Number 5-  Shorts aren't usually my thing, but these checked little numbers are just wow! I think these would be perfect with a little blouse, jumper, woolly tights and little booties for crisp winters days.

Would love to have my hands on all of these and hopefully I will at Christmas time. 
Let me know in the comments what you think of my choices. What's on your Autumn wish list?

See you next time,

Olivia x


Tweet me: @oliviamayharker
Themed Instagram, take a look: oliviamayharker
Personal Instagram, check it out: oliviaharker

2 comments: